Clove Spice 10 ml. Bio PR
Aromatic molecules : Eugenol, eugenyle acetate
Distilled organ : flower bud
Native to the Molucca islands, this 20-m tall tree thrives on drained tropical maritime soils. It has tough, persistent leaves found opposite each other. Its pinkish white flowers are grouped in small, compact ramified cymes.
Traditionally known for its properties :
ï¿½ very powerful broad-spectrum antibacterial ï¿½ fungicide ï¿½ parasiticide, antihelminthic ï¿½ stomachic, carminative ï¿½ antiviral and immune stimulant ï¿½ uterine, nervous, sexual tonic ï¿½ hypertensive ï¿½ gum cauterisation and anaesthetic.
Special precautions :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 6 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
Internal : 2 drops CTEO 3 times a day, in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue for all infections and to enjoy its tonic action.
External : 2 drops CTEO + 10 drops hazelnut oil, 3 times a day, on the area depending on the target organ.
++++ Highly recommended - (!) Use with cautionï¿½