Alcaravea - Terpenic
Carum carvi L.
QT. Carvona, Limoneno
- **** Hepatic dismantling *** Digestive ** Mucolytic
- Oral: YES - Topics: YES - Dissemination: NO - Children: NO - Food use: YES
- - Indications:Hepatic insufficiency ****, Dispepsia ****, Aerophagia ***, Halitosis ***
- - Aromatic Family:Spicy.
- - Combine with:Coriandro, Comino, Hinojo.
- - Precautions:Do not use during pregnancy or in children under 6 years of age.
- - Just professional?Oral use reserved for professionals.
1 drop Alcaravea + 1 drop Laurel. In a spoonful of oil or in a batter of sugar during meals once or twice a day.