Oil Massage Drinning Bio - Terpenic
Adjuvant of the therapist's manipulations. The synergy of the assets used generates aLymphotonic and Refrescant Activityproviding a pleasant sensation.
Prunus dulcis oil, Salvia lavandulifolia oil, Cymbopogon martinii oil, Geraniol, Mentha piperita oilTocopheryl acetate, Citral, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool.
Oil for lymphatic draining massage adjuvant to the manipulations of the therapist.
Apply on the area to treat by doing massage.
In case of not using any vehicle to perform the drainage, apply the prepared one after the
drainage by making a slight massage to complete absorption.
Warnings and precautions of employment:
Do not apply to children under 4 years of age. Allergies to any of the components of the product. Avoid contact with mucous and wounds. In case of acute infection according to optional criteria.Wash hands before and after each application.Keep out of reach and view of children.
5 Action of the components of the formula:
· Prunus dulcis (Sweet almonds av(c): Global formula vehicle, moisturizer.
· Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarrosa ae): Lymphotonic.
· Salvia lavandulifolia (Salvia Spain ae): Linfothonic, diuretic, phlebotonic.
· Mentha piperita (Menta piperita ae(c): Refreshing, vasoconstrictor, analgesic, anti-inflammatory.
· Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate(c): Antioxidant.